Battlefield 2 rank not updating
- Fixed bug that altered mini map functionality - Adjusted missile count on BF2SF helicopters. - Fixed repairing HUD for the engineer when in a vehicle - Adjusted award criteria - Fixed a client crash after entering 300 characters into the IP address using "connect to IP" - Fixed a tech hang when creating a single player account from an offline account - Fixed crash when switching from BF2 to BF2: SF (or vice versa) - Fixed a crash caused when a player is joining a map and another player logs into the same account - Fixed a Dragon Valley exploit - Fixed a bug on Zatar Wetlands where AA missiles would not lock onto oil towers - Fixed a bug that caused the Eurofighter explosion to appear as a Mig-29 wreckage - Armor Bar removed from occupied machinegun emplacements - Fixed a bug on Kubra Dam and Zatar Wetlands that caused enemy AA sites to not display in bombing HUD - Special Forces- Firing crossbow from open vehicle position causes others to see player weapon firing - Fixed Repair Hud for the engineer when in a vehicle and repairing a team mate vehicles - Fixed a bug on Strike at Karkand where players were able to get inside a building by Train Accident when FF is turned off - Fixed the commander toys on Wake Island 2007 so that the US can no longer disable the Chinese artillery - Fixed a bug in Zatar Wetlands 32 where commander assets were not being properly dropped to the location specified by the User. - Fixed rank up messages in Special forces - Adjusted handling of the Tiger attack chopper - Added delay for aiming reticule when going prone to all support weapons - Adjusted deviation on MG36 and PKM to be in line with other support weapons - Increased rpm from 600 to 900 on the P90 - Fixed Lock on error on certain Oil towers - Fixed a Great Wall Exploit - Fixed exploits on Dragon Valley and Karkand - Fixed the Hmmwv with TOW crash on Battlefield 2: Special Forces maps - Fixed the Battle Recorder crash - Fixed the screen capture - Fixed the issue with Pixel Shader 1.4 video cards - Fixed the issue that caused heat seeking missiles to stick to oil towers - Fixed the issue that caused heat seaking missiles to ziz-zag - Reduced the maximum number of claymores that can be dropped to 2 - Fixed the Server Browser filter to enable search by map name - Fixed the error in Client - Server communication causing sound, animation and other sync issues.
Ammo count increased and mag count and damage decreased - Flash bang effect radius decreased - Added unlocks for Sniper and AT kits - Fixed a bug in terrain rendering with night vision, whereby terrain was still dark in dark areas.
- Fixed a bug whereby mods that are not bf2 or not xpack permutate shaders every time a level is loaded.
- Bot Ratio: This setting allows you to determine the percentage of total bots that will spawn for each team.
For example, setting this value to 25 means that 25% of the total bots will spawn in Team 1, and 75% in Team 2.
• Changes made to both the J10 and F35B to make them more balanced. - Another attempt at fixing the Red/Blue nametag bug.
- Flag Capture bar now reacts accurately to players entering the capture radius.- Fixed bug where friendly vehicles showed as valid targets - Friendly Vehicle lock: Lock-on weapons do not lock on to friendly vehicles.
- Number of Bots: This setting allows you to determine the total number of bots that will spawn in game.- Fixed the bug that caused the player's arms to become invisible when switching weapons.- Co-Op bot console commands now function on local servers.- Fixed issue with player not properly ranking up on servers where they continuously play.- If the player joins a squad while dead, the player will not be able to use the squad leader as a spawn point until they have respawned once.The box with an X through it will still appear, but a lock tone will not sound and then if fired, the missile will not track the friendly target.